One of our members, Enid, grabbed bunches of scraps from her stash ... some are proper patchwork fabrics and some are other cotton fabrics, including clothing ... grouped them loosely by colour and popped them into plastic bags.
At our September meeting, everyone got to pick the bag that stuck their fancy to use in this challenge. The rules are simple:
- You have to use some of each fabric in your plastic bag
- You can add one other fabric or introduce one other colour
- You have to make a quilt, complete with binding and label
- The Grand Revelation is at the January 2010 meeting
- Minimum size is 1m by 1m but you can make it bigger if you want
If you missed the September meeting, Enid will have the remaining plastic bags of challenge bits at the October and November meetings as well.